Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lobsterman Triathlon cheering

Dad & his cheerleaders (pre-race)
Hello friends! I know I know long time no read -> I've been very busy catching up on my beauty sleep, really.

This past summer my brother Riley & I went up to Maine to cheer our dad who was participating in a triathlon called the "Lobsterman Triathlon."  I truly believe that if it weren't for us calming his nerves pre-race he would have been very nervous indeed. 

Picture from the start of the race

After watching the start, Riley & I settled in.

Cheering at triathlons can be exhausting so I made sure that I was comfortable.


I think that Riley was a bit TOO comfortable in this picture below:

Here comes Dad!! Go DAD Go!!!!


Like I said before - cheering at a triathlon is EXHAUSTING.


10 comments:

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Congrats to your dad on his triathlon! I am sure he is very thankful you were there calming his nerves. :)
xo

Dexter said...

Your dad is some sort of superman! Wow! I can imagine making sure you were properly situated for the moral support was quite exhausting.

Slobbers,
Mango

electric fence for dogs said...

Congrats! Love the pics! more pics for the puppies please.

Eric said...

Ahhhh. Smashing to put my pies on my sweetie Pupcake. And your Dad too.Yipppeeee....paws up to your him! He's pretty hot on his two legs eh?. Course you and me know he'd be well wagging if he had the normal four.....

Wiry loves and a million billion snogs and kisses Eric xxxx

River said...

Yay! You're back. Your dad is very brave. I know that keeping him calm was hard work.

love & wags,
River

kingslandkennels said...

Nice pictures...

Flynn said...

Congrats to your dad!
I love your blog.

Stop by for a visit.

Flynnah & Roxy xx
destructivepuppy.blogspot.com.au

Unknown said...

you enjoyed this summer a lot with your dad.. Challenge coins

Unknown said...

Wow! I can imagine making sure you were properly situated for the moral support was quite exhausting.. Challenge coins

World of Animals, Inc said...

Triathlon cheering can be hard work sometimes. We hope your dad did a wonderful job. Looks like plenty of comfy spots to rest. Thanks for the share. have a great upcoming weekend.
World of Animals

Please sign my guest book. Woof.