Thursday, March 20, 2008

Boo hoo Bulldogs. Go State!!


Sadly, the University of Georgia Bulldogs lost in the first round of the NCAA tournament.  It was an exciting game up until the last few minutes but the bulldogs just couldn't do it - maybe those stubby bulldog legs make it more difficult to shoot 3 pointers?  My mom is a little saddened at this loss since she had chosen Georgia to win.  On the other hand, my dad to be is happy because he chose Xavier to win.  Mom and Dad 2b are competing against eachother in a "fun" bracket challenge with the winner getting breakfast in bed.  I personally hope that dad 2b wins because I am not entirely sure about his cooking skills.  I really wouldn't want my mom to get sick...in my bed.

On a happy note - Michigan State won! Yay! Sparty on! 
(Michigan state's mascot is 'Sparty' who is a Spartan)

No comments:

Please sign my guest book. Woof.