Thursday, January 17, 2008

The "Finger Family" lineage part I

Being an adored chihueagle it goes without saying that I have many important beings in my life. You already know about my mom and dad 2b, my housemate Kiwi the white kitty and *sigh* my brother Riley. I thought I would take some time to introduce you to some of my other friends. Today I wish to introduce you to Fingerspy (shown above). Those big blue googly eyes first "saw the light" in the year 2000 in California where he was raised on granola and hemp products. One day, a family friend whisked him away from his crunchy granola life and brought him out to New England. Fingerspy told me that it didn't take him long to get used to Beantown, especially since he kept on an intravenous drip of Harpoon for several years. Besides being a big fan of Harpoon beer, Fingerspy is a big fan of travelling - he has been seen jetting across the globe to such exotic places as Jamaica Plain, Ireland, Mexico and Italy.

You never know where he'll show up next...

No comments:

Please sign my guest book. Woof.