Sunday, January 6, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub, thanks for the grub(s)

After providing the dread pirate cat with an abundance of fish the cat belched, then yawned and exclaimed that he/she was not entirely full. The cat stated that he/she had eaten enough fish and wanted something a little more exotic. My parents had 2 hours to collect a variety of island fare while the cat napped. If the dread pirate cat was not impressed by what they gathered there would be h*ll to pay. At first my parents thought that the pirate cat might be impressed with some turtle soup; but the turtle was a much better swimmer than the "hares" (my parents) so he got away unscathed.

My parents then decided to search the land for some grub and here is what they found:
(again, click on each image to enlarge)






No comments:

Please sign my guest book. Woof.