Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?

Folks! My spidey senses are tingling! I can sniff it now! I was looking up hamburgers online and found these nice folks (above) preparing my hamburger for me - just like dad 2b had promised! I am so excited because it looks like these chefs have cooked up the perfect burger for my parents to present to me!

And, if my parents are extra conscientious they will get me these awesome hamburger coasters (depicted on the right).
I hope they remember mustard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our parents computor was down forever, so we couldn't get on the blog. Seems like we missed alot especially your birthdays. Did you get the cake..our parents just took us skiing, my brother Pizza had a hard time with all the snow to do his usual, but all in all it was great. Especially getting into bed at night cuddling. Can't wait to hear from you more...Ciao Pasta and Pizza

Please sign my guest book. Woof.