Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Charlie!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  to my buddy Charlie from down under!
If you haven't done so please visit his blog to give him some birthday wishes and check out his grand adventures on his big day!  

To check out Charlie's blog click HERE.

Thank you River for this pawsome award!

I would like to pass this on to: the birthday boy Charlie, Agatha & Archie, Joe Stains, Sunny & Scooter, Ms. Sophie Brador (hope this helps your leg!), Dr. Izzy (to warm her spirits for the rafting trip!) Rocky/Angel Lacylulu (hope this brightens mama's spirits), Momo & Pinot, (HAPPY BELATED BARKDAY PINOT!!) and dear sweet Eric with whom I am sweet on!

Don't forget it is blog like a pirate weekend this coming weekend!!!.....

8 comments:

Stacey said...

Thank you for the warm wishes, Toffee!! Please extend the same to your Mom. And let her know I looked on their website and am now concerned with the "strenuous downhill hike". YIKES!!

Stacey said...

their = Zoar Outdoor

Lacy said...

w00f's Toffee and Riley, me went to telled Charlie happy barkday, me hasnt meeted him b4, sooo me meeted a new doggie today...and congrats on ur award, and thank you sooo much fur passing it on to us, and yes it did lifted mamas spirits...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday to Charlie!
Congratulations on your award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

Happy birthday to Charlie! Congrats on your lovely award! I have an award for you too!

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Toffee

Wow thanks sooooo much for the birthday wishes AND the award.

You have helped to make my first birthday something really special :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Eric said...

Toffee, I will wag over to see your pal Charlie but Toffee, oh Toffee, is it true? Are you s s sweet on me? My belly is bb b b blushing..and my heart is going pit-a- patter...and my tail is wagging so fast it could nearly propel me over to visit you ...if only I could... and get over my silly s s shyness.... .....

Wiry wags n kisses Eric x x x x

Juno said...

Ohhhh Toffee!! Congratulations of your award (WE LOVE YOUR BLOG) and thank you for passing it onto us! We also have to thank-wooooof for your barkday message to Pinot!!! :)

Your friends,
Momo & Pinot

Please sign my guest book. Woof.