Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Henry! Please come home!

Help! Henry the adorable yellow labrador is missing.  He accidentally let himself out for a walk  and did not return home.  Luckily, there have been a few "Henry sightings" but as far as I know he has not made it home.  He is the beloved family member and training partner of Ms. Kate Sanders of Wayland, Massachusetts who is, understandably, heartbroken without him. He is also her training partner; without him, she has lost the will to continue on her training for the upcoming running of the Boston Marathon. 
For further information about Henry and his story click here
Also check his profile at dog detective.


2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, so sad to hear about Henry...I really hope he comes back home soon.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hi Toffee, thanks for dropping my blog. I hope Henry gets home soon. It's very sad when pets get missing :(

~ Girl girl

Please sign my guest book. Woof.