Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Me! Me! Me!

I am diverting away from Wallace's tale yet again to talk about one of my favorite subjects - me! The reason for this brief departure is that I have noticed some new visitors from Ohio to my site. These visitors have been directed to this site when searching "chihueagle" on the Google(TM?) search engine. Unfortunately the blog entry that they get linked to does not contain anything about me - not even a picture! This needs to stop, thus I will talk about how wonderful I am in this, the 69th post.


I am a wonderful Chihueagle - that is a mix between a beagle and a chihuahua. Some people call us "cheagles" or "Chi-eagle" but I prefer Chihueagle as it sounds cuter, like myself. I like food, I howl and my nose is always in search of a good scent be it garbage, a dead animal or dirty underwear (ed. you also like run-on sentences it seems!). My nose is not as long as a typical beagle's and I have slightly "bulgy" eyes; this I get from the chihuahua side I think. I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to cuddle - this is likely a beagle and chihuahua attribute!


So there you go all you google searchers. This is the word as written by an adored chihueagle.
(by the way I am also from Ohio - go Buckeyes!) Woof.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Toffee!! You're back!!

Please sign my guest book. Woof.