Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A matter of perspective.

Apparently I have been a bad girl over the last 24 hours.  Yesterday, my *sigh* brother and I took a trip to the Pet Cabaret to buy some food (for us).  While at the checkout my mom got into a conversation with one of the proprieters, Lisa, about her beloved dog Mary (the store's guard poodle).  Well while my mom was talking and talking and talking I thought that I would help myself to a treat.  After all if I had to listen to such banter I felt that I deserved some sustenance - so I chewed the cellophane wrap off of a nearby package of Kangaroo tail chews. Honestly, I tried to explain that I was starting to feel faint. I really NEEDED that treat. I think that my mom is the bad one in this scenario for denying me during my hypoglycemic crisis!

Then, this morning on our morning walk instead of stopping to check on the tulips like my *sigh* brother Riley (see below) I found something wonderful to roll in!  I rolled and rolled and rolled (see picture at top of blog).  I don't see what the problem is...I was just trying to make myself smell as pretty as I look.  Honestly, being bad is a matter of perspective.  If you ask me I think that it is my MOM that is bad for denying me my sweet pleasure!


Yay! The tulips are just about to say hello to the world!  
(yes that is my tail to the right of the picture.  Don't tell mom but I was off to find something else to roll in)








4 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs, heehee did ya haff to have a baff after u rolled in dat...i likes to water our tulips too..

b safe,
~rocky~

Agatha and Archie said...

Well.what do Lisa and Lisa expect..they have the treat cafeteria bar right at the register......I mean Archie ALWAYS goes and helps himself because he thinks it is an open bar!!!!! We watched the Marathan in Coolidge Corner!! Love A+A

Lorenza said...

Hi, Toffee!
Here we don't have pet supply stores! but sure I'd love to have one and go there and chose treats and... and... well you know!
Did you get a nice smell after that roaching??
My grandma loves tulips!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

I bet that thingy you rolled in was really smelly. Faith & Chloe likes to roll on dead stinky rats while I don't. Yuck! Btw, I've added your blog link to my blog. Will visit your place often!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Please sign my guest book. Woof.