Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day 3 of Birthday week

                                                                 photo from: www.godiva.com

Ahhh it is day 3 of mom's birthday week...how did I celebrate it?  Well I got to sleep in then I got to watch my parents eat egg sandwiches (made by mom) then I got to watch my parents eat a portion of day three's gift - Godiva chocolates.  Hmph, mom is so lucky!  The rest of the day was taken up supporting mom on her last 20 mile run.  Maybe she'll reward my efforts with a Godiva chocolate!

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Those chocolates look delicious but sure they are not good for us. A yummy treat would be better for you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That sounds like a pawsome way for your mom to celebrate her birthday

~ Girl girl

i said...

Happy belated birthday to your mom!

The chocolates are yummy but like what Lorenza said, they are not good for us. Hope you got lots of treats though.

Please sign my guest book. Woof.