Sunday, June 8, 2008

Go Celtics! Eat L.A.!

Today Riley & I were on a little "mini mission."  We woke up early and begged mom & dad2b to take us out in the 90 degree weather...okay, maybe it was only 80-something at the time...we walked by the famous Quincy market (shown above) then up these looooong stairs
until finally we reached our destination - City Hall.  You see Riley & I wanted to pay hommage to the Celtics BEFORE the crowds and before it got sweltering HOT (sizzle, sizzle).

This is part of what we saw
"Eat L.A.?" I don't get it? Would it taste smoggy? What does smog even taste like? Would it taste like tofu and caffeine and silicone? Help me out here bloggers.

Oh! Wait! Beat L.A....okay that makes a little more sense
After giving our respects to the banner we then went to get our picture taken next to this giant T-shirt that mom saw last night....only it was deflated...is this a sign to come for the game tonight? For the series? Oh no!  Nevertheless we travelled on paw in the heat to get there so we had our photo taken ON TOP of the giant T-shirt
Mom risked her life in the sauna aka. Boston to get this picture later in the day:
(Yes, Lorenza I know you deal with these temperatures on a daily basis but you are a tough and dignified lady - I shrivel under pressure and in the heat like a delicate flower)

Next we took a walk to the TD Banknorth Garden to have our picture taken to this GINORMOUS trophy that appears to be growing out of a flower pot and seems to be as big as the Zakim Bridge
Okay, maybe it is not THAT big...

This is the only photo we could get because a security guard kicked us out!
And on that note...
Go Celtics! Eat L.A.!!  I mean BEAT L.A.!!

9 comments:

the many Bs said...

we are thinking that you want Boston to win? well of course you do, you live there! that was one huge t-shirt - definitely not your size! hee hee

woofs.

Lizzy said...

Toffee!

Looks like you and Riley had another GRRRReat day! Man, that T-shirt is HUGE! I bet 200 of you could fit inside that shirt! Hee hee.

Sparky

Asta said...

Toffee

What dedication, to bwave the heat..Mommi wilts, hehehe
I hope you BEAT LA..I don't think tofu-silicone-spwouts would make a yummie meal.
stay cool little cuties(do youw bootiful eaws help fan you??I want some like youws)
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Agatha and Archie said...

WHOA!!! YOU ARE RIGHT THER!! AT THE GARDEN!!!! You should have tried to get on the court. You could have said you were a repoter or something!! We may have to get you pawtograph...BEAT LA BEAT LA!!!! Love and kisses A+A

Eric said...

Aw Toffee I hope Boston win whatever game it is they are playing....you's a lady how do you know bout these mens sports???? T shirt was huge- did it give yo shade to stand in?

Eric

Lorenza said...

Hi, Toffee!
Now you know what I have to endure these days with the hot weather!
Sure you two had a great day... until the guard came!
I am not a big fan of basketball but sure I hope your team wins!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh, those are alot of stairs to climb... I hope your team wins.

~ Girl girl

River said...

That was an interesting trip. Did the Celtics eat LA??

love & wags,
River

Clover said...

Awesome! What a fun trip you had! Great pictures. :) I am cheering for the Celtics too!
Love Clover xo

Please sign my guest book. Woof.