Monday, December 24, 2007

The Chihueagle's new clothes.

As the astute reader that I know you are - you may have noticed that my blog page has changed backgrounds. I have no one but my dad-2b to thank for this. While mom was busy making dinner last night dad-2b was busy creating my new blog "clothes." I liked the polka dot look of the previous page, however, this was the very same background that mom's friend "L" (and bride 2b!) uses for her blog and it was becoming very difficult for dad 2b to figure out whose blog page he was reading. Personally, I find it hard to believe that he could mistake a page with fun filled wedding details with a page that has the cuteness of a chihueagle on it...I think that he just wanted to do something nice for me. Whatever the reason, thank you! Woof.


To the right is a picture of mom in my new hat
and her new ring.

No comments:

Please sign my guest book. Woof.