Friday, December 28, 2007

Oops! I peed on your bed!

So my *sigh* brother today finally convinced me that we are here at doggy day camp for a little while. I should have know it when mom and dad 2b did not show up on Monday night to pick us up. I should have known when dad 2b promised me a hamburger - it was all too good to be true. Riley, my brother, told me that he found a pamphlet for a resort
in the U.S. Virgin Islands called Gallows Point. He also found a plane ticket while rooting for some underwear to chew on. The ticket was dated December 25th going to St. John via San Juan. So while Riley and I are here stuck in the cold weather in a cage, mom and dad 2b are likely sipping fancy fruity drinks - you know the kind they serve with a fancy paper umbrella - anyway they are likely sipping on fruity drinks, basking in the sun and up to gosh knows what other shenanigans! I cannot explain in words how angry this makes me but I assure you my loyal readers, that I will certainly let them have a piece of my mind - or the contents of my bladder - when they get home!!! Besides, I can just blame any "accidents" on the cat - like the one pictured above (Kiwi is a 6 year old domestic white haired kitty that also lives with us).

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh Poor Toffee!! Your mom and dad2b left you for the Gallows? Oh NO!! The Gallows? NOT THE GALLOWS! Toffee, did you know the Gallows is an instrument of execution consisting of a wooden frame from which a condemned person is executed by hanging! WHERE HAVE THEY GONE TO?!?!?

Toffee said...

oooh. darn maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh.

Please sign my guest book. Woof.