Thursday, July 10, 2008

A celebrity is coming to town!!!

         photo: courtesy of www.sophierulestheworld.blogspot.com

A celebrity is coming to town!!  A celebrity is coming to town!!  Do you know who this IS??  It is none other than Ms. Sophie Brador!!  Ms. Brador and her treat provider will be coming to BOSTON next week!  

We will be meeting up if Ms. Sophie can clear some time in her schedule - you know how busy celebs are!  At this time my people are in contact with her people.  This is a picture of her beauty from my perspective.
                                           photo: courtesy of sophierulestheworld.com

Do you think that she will pack her sock monkey?
                                               photo: sophierulestheworld.com

Oh!  Will she like me?  What will I say?  What will I wear? Oooh! I need to book a peticure and maybe some highlights with Petey and Asta...so much to do to prepare!
I wonder if she is dreaming about her trip??
                                                  photo: sophierulestheworld

pee-ess: All of the above pictures were taken by Ms. Brador's pawson.  Thank you for letting me borrow them for this post!

Addendum:  Oh no! I just realized that I am going to have to keep a close eye on my mom cause she's a Toronto Maple Leafs hockey fan and I have suspicions that Sophie's mom is a Canadiens fan.  My mom better be on her bestest behavior!  I think that I will refuse to be her ring bearer if she embarrasses me in front of Sophie or better yet maybe I will eat her wedding band or maybe I will have Riley pee on her wedding dress...so many options...

...nine days until the wedding...eight days until we meet Ms. Brador...

15 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

This is just so exciting, Toffee! We can't wait till the day arrives and we hear all about it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

River said...

Haven't met Sophie yet. I'll have to check out her blog. Hope you all have a great visit!

love & wags,
River

Sophie Brador said...

Toffee! I can't wait to meet you paw to paw. I will try my best not to hump you. Heading to the vet's right now!

xo
SB

Unknown said...

Toffee, I'm on my way with my highlighting kit. (I was thinking you might want a new look for the wedding anyway, so the timing is perfect!) I see you as sort of the Cameron Diaz of Chihueagles, am I right?

Your pal with the foils,

Petey

Unknown said...

Oh, and Mommy said for you to go to www.rescuebeauty.com and pick out your pawdicure colors. (She writes the copy for the website!)

Your pal and personal stylist,

Petey

Fenway said...

Hi Lovely Toffee--

Sorry I haven't been able to paw it back to you for awhile. The show schedule kept me ultra busy with all sorts of grooming nonsense. I even had to practice walking, trotting and standing. I think that comes very naturally, but Ms. Alpha kept saying "Walk This Way!" and sounded like Run DMC.

Please pass along a slobbery lick and a butt sniff to Sophie. Have fun!

Juno said...

Toffee and Riley!!!

Sophie and her mom will be in town together?? A day before the BIG DAY?? :) This is gonna be fun!! Our hoomans forgot to inform them before we visited Montreal last month!! We missed the opportunity to see them in pawson! :(

We enjoyed seeing at the sneak peak! ;) We're glad that your pawrents chose this bootiful beach which was Maile's favourite one. Great pick!! We can't wait to see lots of pictures of the wedding ceremony!!!

Momo & Pinot

pee ess: Thanks for complements.. you made my day!!! Momo

Eric said...

Toffee, A celebrity hook up? Wow! You seem in a bit of tizz so she must be pawsome.But so are you so panicking!!!

I don't know Sophie ... wonder if it's ok to wag over to a celebrities blog or is that stalking?

Wiry wags Eric ... almost 7 days now...

Lorenza said...

Hi, Toffee!
It is going to be great! Please say hello to her from us!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dewey Dewster said...

Wow....Time is gettin' short ta the big day now...'n I can tell yer gettin' excited fer sure...but who is Sophie?

Dewey dewster here....

i said...

Oh boy, you sure are heading for exciting times there, Toffee! Can't wait to hear all about it. Have a good weekend now!

Lenny said...

You get to meet everybody! That is so pawesome! It's too bad Sophie couldn't come a couple weeks ago. :) She is one of my favorites.

We are all humming "Here Comes the Bride!" Have you been practicing?

Your friend, Lenny

Clover said...

Hi Toffee!
How cool that you get to meet Sophie! I bet you will have a fun time together.
One day I want my parents to bring me to Boston, so maybe we can meet then too?!
Love Clover xo

Charlie Daniels said...

Only 8 days to go ... just count you paws twice and it will be here!

Cheers

Charlie

Joe Stains said...

Just a heads up, Sophie is my very special lady, please be sure to not be TOO friendly with her!! ;)

Please sign my guest book. Woof.